In Malaga, we have found a really good and recognized language school, Debla, which was founded in 1979.
It is located at the foot of Mount Gibralfaro, in one of the greenest areas in Málaga, with a magnificent view of the Mediterranean Sea, only 10 minutes’ walk from the old part of the city and 2 minutes from the beach.
It is Debla’s aim to provide their students with high quality teaching, and at the same time make their stay an unforgettable experience.
After the course, the students will not only be able to speak better Spanish but they will also better understand some aspects of the Spanish culture.
The beautiful school building with its large and sunny class rooms, the lovely garden and the terraces with views of the Mediterranean Sea, the very surroundings, and especially the personal treatment of each individual student creates the very special familial atmosphere they are known for.
• The school provides free Wi-Fi throughout the school, which is run by Danes.
• The school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes guaranteeing high quality teaching. All the teachers have university degrees and specialize in teaching foreigners in Spanish. They are of course Spanish native speakers. Debla offers the 6 official language levels: (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) established by the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Groups consist of maximum 9 students.
• We offer accommodation at hostels or hotels, all within walking distance of the language school.
• Special language package includes: Learning material, welcoming package, guided tour in Malaga and a farewell arrangement with paella and diploma.
You can buy an extended package consisting of a 2 hours’ flamenco lesson and 1 private lesson per day for the teachers. Ask us for further information on prices.
A supplementary charge of 6 EUR per person will also give you:
- Two hours of flamenco lessons
- A single lesson per day for the teachers