The small size of Blue Lagoon Cruises boutique cruise ship, Fiji Princess, is just one of the things that makes a cruise with Blue Lagoon so special. Measuring 179 feet (55 metres), she can access bays and islands that would be impossible to reach in a larger ship - getting so close to the shore making it possible to tie the ship off to a coconut tree and you can enjoy a swim to the beach! Our crew are 100% Fijian. We feel it’s important for our guests to experience the authentic, genuine friendliness and helpfulness of the Fijian people. Therefore, we crew Fiji Princess with only Fijian nationals, from the Captain to the stewards. Every way you turn you’ll be greeted with a big ‘Bula’ and an ear-to-ear grin, you’ll find yourself instantly welcomed into the ‘family’. The crew are skilled at attending to guests every desire and are always ready for an impromptu sing-along!
The range of activities for you are endless and all of them fascinating: snorkelling, diving, swimming with sharks or manta rays, hiking and visiting sacred caves, uninhabited islands and island villages. Shorter periods of cruising means there is more time spent enjoying the many magnificent locations where we anchor. We have a maximum of only 4 hours of cruising a day, which means you’ll spend more time onshore participating in the activities on offer. Alternatively you are welcome to laze onboard and admire the views.You will only need to unpack once and then let your floating hotel take you from one idyllic place to another idyllic experience – every day somewhere and something different!
Basically everything is provided with a Blue Lagoon Cruise itinerary! Your cruise will include:
- All scheduled cruise excursions and activities
- Cruise accommodation with private ensuite facilities
- Use of on-board facilities
- All meals including tea, coffee, morning and afternoon tea (excludes beverages although drinking water and juice is included)
- Traditional Fijian entertainment
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of all gear at Nanuya Lailai, including spyboards and kayaks
- Ship to shore transfers
- Entrance fees for all activities and village visits
- Captain's complimentary champagne cocktail
- Blue Lagoon Cruise souvenir
- All port charges and taxes