Chichen Itza Day Trip (roundtrip from Cancun)
- Learn about the ancient ways of life in this well-preserved Mayan citadel with an English speaking guide. Ponder the disappearance of this archaeological site former inhabitants while you walk around these pre-Hispanic ruins. Recently added to the list of the 7 World Wonders, this is a site you do not want to miss!
Local Community & Cenotes by Bike
- Ride your bicycle to go from one cenote to another in a beautiful and quiet town called Chemuyil. Visit three unique cenotes, all different from each other and get the chance to take a dip in the fresh waters and do some snorkel.
Snorkel with Sharks & Rays
- Enjoy snorkeling through mazes of pristine coral reef and get the unique opportunity to swim with nurse sharks and stingrays.
Tikal Early Morning Day Tour
- Experience the jungle as it comes alive in the early hours of the morning. Learn about this former Maya citadel, once the largest and most powerful civilization in Meso-America, by exploring this archaeological site and taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to marvel at the majestic pyramids hidden away in the jungle.
Semuc Champey & Kanba Caves Tour
- Hike through the mysterious caves of Kamba, which are filled with extraordinary limestone formations. Enjoy free time to swim in the crystalline waters of Semuc Champey, where you will find natural pools filled with fresh mountain spring water above a 300-meter long limestone bridge immersed in a pristine lush jungle setting.
Maya Homestay Experience 2D/1N with Maya Communities Lake Tour
- This home stay will give you a genuine insight into the everyday lives of a local Guatemalan family from the Kakchiquel Indigenous group in San Jorge La Laguna, near Lake Atitlan. Learn about their unique traditions and customs as you join your host family for dinner and let them show you around town. The next day, enjoy a fascinating boat tour of the lake's indigenous villages.
Pacaya Volcano Trek
- Brag to your friends about trekking an active volcano after hiking up the steep slopes of the Pacaya Volcano to reach a moon-like landscape of dried lava with panoramic views of nearby volcanoes above the clouds.
Copan Mayan Archaeological Experience
- Discover the National Park of Copán ruins, a unique archeological site, named world heritage by UNESCO, and learn the most relevant facts of this important Mayan city.
Cerro Negro Volcano Boarding
- Embark on an adrenaline pumping adventure to Cerro Negro volcano where you will go boarding down the ashy slopes on a sled.
Isletas Day Trip
- Immerse yourself in the pristine natural environment of Lake Nicaragua with a boat tour to the islets. There you can visit a local village to see the laid-back way of life and observe playful monkeys while listening to the magical song of colorful birds with a local guide.
Ometepe Homestay 2D/1N
- Marvel at Ometepe Island's volcanoes, lakes and vegetation on this 2-day adventure that starts and ends in San Jorge. Hike a volcano, reach the crater, contemplate the impressive views and experience homestay with a Nicaraguan local family.
Monteverde Canopy Zip-line
- Swing through the treetops on a zip line tour along 14 different cables and if you are lucky catch an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean and Lake Nicaragua on a clear day. Catch a glimpse of diverse and beautiful flora and fauna. Fly alongside wild quetzals and native birds on the 1 kilometer-long Superman Cable.
Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip
- Explore the tranquil white-sand beaches and turquoise coloured bays in this pristine national park. Hike through the mangrove swamps in the rainforest where you can spot monkeys, sloths, crabs, iguanas and over 180 bird species. Escape civilization for a day by lounging on a virgin beach and enjoying a picnic lunch.
San Jose Bites & Sights Experience
- Unmask the beauty and culture of contemporary Costa Rican life on this San Jose walking tour that takes you through busy streets, bustling markets, and tranquil parks. Discover a side of this city that most tourists don't get to see, while indulging in typical cuisine and one of Costa Rica’s most delectable exports – coffee.
Tortuguero National Park Adventure 2D/1N
- Discover the “Amazon of Costa Rica,” brimming with abundant flora and fauna on a short expedition to the pristine rainforests of Tortuguero National Park. The park has a system of natural canals and the only transportation in this area is by boat.
San Blas Yanis Island Budget Experience 3D/2N
- Leave the noise and rush of the modern world behind as you travel to the pristine, laid-back San Blas Islands. Swim around your host island in crystal clear Caribbean waters and enjoy a tour to discover the island’s breathtaking surroundings.
- Arrive in Panama City and make your own way to the hostel of your choice. Your once-in-a-lifetime adventure comes to an end. We hope to see you soon for your next adventure!
Bilingual naturalist guide
Certified local tourist guide