Lima Urban Discovery Walking Tour
- Get a feel for urban Peruvian life by spending the day exploring Lima's landmarks, markets, and history on foot and by public transport with a local English-speaking guide. Finish your day of exploring with Peru's iconic drink, Pisco Sour.
Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride (from Paracas)
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive Candelabra geoglyph, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and abundant marine life at the Ballestas Islands archipelago. Visit the pristine Paracas Natural Reserve in the afternoon to see La Catedral rock formation and watch flamingos and parihuanas from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
Huacachina Sand-Buggy & Sand-Boarding
- Cruise to the top of 500 meter high sand dunes and go rocketing down the slopes in a sand buggy. Let go of your fears and sandboard down the steep sandy slopes with a few pointers from your local guide. Admire the breathtaking sunset over the vast desert landscape and take photos in the golden twilight before racing back to Huacachina.
Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N
- Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colorful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Lake Titicaca & Luquina Homestay 2D/1N
- Get ready to go back in time for a colourful, vibrant and eye-opening cultural experience to visit different indigenous cultures on Lake Titicaca. Spend the night with an indigenous family on the Luquina communityand experience their way of living. Explore the beautiful Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island. Admire awe-inspiring views of Lake Titicaca.
La Paz Local City Encounter
- Walk to the most interesting sites in La Paz with your local guide who will show you how to hop on a local bus, talk to locals, eat at local markets and visit the best street stands. Discover the real witch market and wander into neighbourhoods rarely visited by tourists so you can see the real way of life in La Paz.
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Uyuni to Uyuni)
- Embark on an unforgettable expedition in a 4x4 Toyota land cruiser through the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni and into the desert of southwest Bolivia. Along the way, visit tiny villages, multi-colored lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 4,000 - 5,000m.
Sucre with a Local
- Learn about Sucre's history and traditions on this walking tour. See this capital's main attractions, interact with locals, and taste traditional Bolivian food with a local guide.
Pantanal Adventure 4D/3N
- Head out to the Pantanal, a UNESCO World Nature Heritage Site and one of the world's largest tropical wetlands, for an amazing 4-day adventure. Appreciate the area's unique ecosystem, which stands out for its extraordinary biodiversity and plentiful wildlife, by means of many exciting activities.
Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip (Bra to Arg)
- A visit to the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience from that of the Brazilian side, and deserves a whole days worth of your time. Walk along the man-made platforms and bridges that follow the contours of the river taking you right to the edge of the Devil’s Throat and along a 4 kilometer stretch of panoramic waterfalls.
Buenos Aires Tango Night @ El Tango Porteno
- Get the opportunity to take a tango lesson, and a professional instructor will teach you the traditional steps of this historically rich and sensual dance. Afterwards, you will enjoy a delicious Argentine dinner with an open bar while watching a thrilling and interactive tango show.
Professional English speaking guide
Local driver and English-speaking guide
English speaking guide during all activities