Assisiting at a non-profit organization which focuses on supporting the local community through environmental education projects, rehabilitation of disabled people, and social inclusion.
You will be working side by side with the organization’s staff as well as with the local youth community.
Your duties include the following:
- Assist with hippotherapy classes
- Give a hand in the vegetable garden
- Patrol the forest on a horse to prevent fires
- Supervise kids on their educational summer camps
- Reforest wild areas by planting trees
- Collect seeds
- Herd a small flock of goats and sheep
For the majority of activities, horses will be your companion, picture yourself helping out with the maintenance of 3 hectares of wild area, as well as supporting the school on horseback.
Excited about becoming a real farmer? We are ready to welcome you!