No matter what your current level of fitness is, you can join the fitness training camp. Everyone is there with the same goal and that is to get fitter using world-class fitness training facilities while having a great time in a beautiful location. One of the many great things about the fitness training camp is that you can take the time to devote to your health and fitness with no distraction. Not only that but you will also be supported 100% by our team of world-class fitness training professionals. For many it’s the push they’ve been needing.
It’s the facilities, trainers and the training that really set this camp apart. With an impressive roster of trainers, we are constantly improving our fitness routines incorporating the latest crossfit methods and techniques. Professional athletes from all over the world come and train at our facility, so we are always on top of the latest training techniques and applying effective techniques in every class. On average there can be 20 people training at the camp from all over the world.
- This trip is about you. Whether you want to get stronger, lose weight or just generally want to be fitter and healthier, we can tailormake the ideal fitness training program for you in a supportive group environment.
- It’s the perfect blend of relaxation and fitness training. After a good workout you feel fantastic and can chill out in style at our dedicated resort surrounded by pure Balinese rice terraces.
- There is no limit to how much you can train with unlimited gym access 7 days a week, a dedicated in resort training programme and a huge indoor world-class CrossFit training facility set against the backdrop of Bali´s legendary Canggu. With a great health and fitness vibe and awesome community, it’s widely regarded as one of the hippest places to be in Bali.
- We will also take you on fun excursions. Go to exotic temples, beautiful waterfalls, optional volcano treks, Ubud tours some great surf beaches, with a body to match! This is more than just a bootcamp - it is about exploration, adventure, meeting like minded people as well as great fitness training.
- It works! You will be amazed at your fitness improving efficiently with group training and a dedicated team of international fitness professionals to support you in your fitness goals.
- It’s really motivating - especially when training with people who all want the same thing!
- There is nothing stopping you from reaching your fitness goals with access to our comprehensive CrossFit gym and training equipment.
- We use proven advanced fitness training CrossFit techniques coupled with various different classes like HIIT, boxing and battle workouts so no matter what your fitness goals, we can help you smash them. All our fitness programs are taught by professional fitness trainers.
- Expert nutrition: a healthy menu to complement your fitness goals.
- Discover new ways to stay fit trying other sports such as surfing.
- Making new friends! 90% of the people travel here on their own. The Boot Camp is just as much about socialising with new people as it is about the training.
You will be picked up from Bali Denpasar Airport and taken to your accommodation. Please look for our representative holding a sign with your name on it. Once at your accommodation, settle in, relax and get a good night's sleep before the program starts the following day. First thing on Monday morning, roll out of bed and start off with a relaxing yoga session in the on-site yoga shala.
On the first Monday you will have your introduction to the fitness program. You will meet your fitness trainers and we will show you around the camp and get you introduced to the timetable. From there during your first training session, we will introduce you to CrossFit, MetCon and in-resort training classes. We advise you come prepared for training straight after your introduction, so make sure to bring your gear: shorts, sneakers, T-shirt, towel and water.
There is a wide variety of training options at the Bali Bootcamp. Most of the training takes place at our dedicated on-site training area next to the resort. Here we do group workout sessions in the mornings and afternoons consisting of multiple different programs. This could be high intensity interval training, boxing, Tabata, Body 360 sessions, (high cardio workouts where you partner up and rotate around different stations doing different workouts). For people who are into CrossFit or want to try it out we also include a complimentary CrossFit Box membership, at the top CrossFit Box in Asia. This is where top athletes from the CrossFit games base themselves when training for competitions, so it's not unusual to see very famous people within the fitness community training right next to you. Super inspiring! As diverse as it sounds, do not be concerned if you are new to fitness. Our trainers are there to support you in your fitness journey, no matter what base level of fitness you have.
There are group training sessions from Monday to Sunday, from morning to early evening. The group sessions include yoga, CrossFit training, MetCom, Movement and Body360 sessions. There are also open mat sessions where you have unlimited gym access 7 days a week. As a fun extra activity we've included surfing in your training program. The indoor gym is open full time Monday to Sunday so you can either train harder if you like, use Sundays for a well-deserved rest or hit the stunning beaches or beach clubs with your fellow bootcampers.
1) Early Morning Yoga
If you wish you can start with a good stretch in the morning by joining the yoga class for an hour before the ‘real’ work begins. It’s a great way to stretch and warm up your muscles, and it improves flexibility and balance. Yoga sessions are offered up to 5 times a week.
2) Bootcamp Cardio Sessions Body360
The boot camp training consists of high cardio (fat burning) exercising using highly advanced techniques. The classes are held twice a week varying from Strength & Conditioning to Cross Training. These classes are designed to increase your fitness fast and effectively. The groups typically have people training with moderate or peak physical condition, which works well as the exercises are modified depending on your fitness level and ability so no one is left behind.
3) Open Matt Sessions
The whole camp is at your disposal to do our own workout. This is complemented by personal training sessions throughout the week, which can give you a road map as to which sorts of exercises you should be doing during your open matt sessions. In the included fitness training app you have instructional workout videos and how-to guides, as well as comprehensive workouts you can follow.
CrossFit uses effective functional fitness techniques to improve your strength and conditioning rapidly. It's become huge in recent years for a good reason. You will learn the exercise techniques that will lay the foundation for future training and transform your athletic ability and the way to push yourself hard beyond your limits. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete, this training system will develop power, endurance, speed, agility, core strength and enable you to become more flexible.
In Movement we teach full body awareness, mobility, balance, ring work, gymnastics, stretching and above all new and powerful ways of full body movements and patterns. This class is open to all levels and will complement all other fitness programs. The emphasis is on mobility drills to increase your range of motion, gymnastics training to develop strength and coordination as well as agility to optimise your ability to move.
Classes are run similarly to our CrossFit workouts: One hour including warm-up, movement instruction and standards, set-up and workout. The movements in MetCon classes are geared towards those looking for less heavy weightlifting, but still earning a huge calorie burning 30+ min sweat-fest. You won't find any olympic lifting here. These classes are designed to be more aerobic based in nature, but will also include HIIT principles, TABATA, and a wide array of methodologies to insure hitting most cardiovascular pathways. This class is similar to a bootcamp style class.
The boxing sessions are held at the resort, featuring non-contact but high cardio workouts. A lot of fun and great to blow off some steam.
Bali is a must for its surf breaks, so once your strength and stamina have improved a bit, we will take you on a surf lesson to kick off a new addiction! You have one surf lesson included during your stay on Friday morning, but if you really catch the surf bug, you are welcome to book further surf lessons each week (paid locally). Surf lessons are taken in the nearby area so we provide a pick-up and drop-off from the resort to take you to your lessons. Please note that if you miss your pre-booked session, you will not be able to transfer it to a future week.
9) Weekly Excursions
There are various excursions organized locally. While the activities can change from week to week, typically you can expect at least one of the following per week:
- Cultural trips to temples, to get a deeper understanding of the local culture
- Trip to Ubud, Monkey Forest and rice paddies. Bali swing is optional and not included.
- Trip to waterfalls
- Excursions to beaches
- Meals out in lots of different venues (payable locally) as the social scene is very important part of the Bootcamp
- Excursions to local beach clubs: Potato Head and Finns Beach Club - day beds and personal expenditure not included. Some beach clubs have an entrance fee or minimum spend and this is not included.
No class is mandatory, and no one is going to force you to get out of bed, but we highly recommend that you make the most of your stay with us!
Optional Extra - Personal Trainer Sessions
You will have the option to book additional personal training sessions locally. Many do not need this due to the wide variety of training sessions going on, but if you have a specific goal you want to focus on this is a nice option to have. This is an unrivalled opportunity to get individual attention on areas that you are looking to improve on. Each personal training session lasts one hour, and the schedule is worked out locally.
We give you lots of support prior to arriving at the camp. After booking, we will set you up with an online buddy list so you can chat with other people going to the camp, or people already training at the camp before you even set off. You will also receive a detailed pre-departure pack for you to familiarise yourself with the program before you go.
The fitness camp is closed during special Balinese festivals (Nyepi). Neypi is when the whole island goes on lockdown for 2 days. Please note that no businesses are allowed to operate during this time, so we lay on additional training sessions, and arrange other activities to compensate within the week. There will be limited training on 25-26 March 2020 and 15-16 March 2021 and usually there is also no Wi-Fi, either. The training facilities are also shut on New Year’s Day.