Embark on a thrilling small group adventure, offering an unforgettable introduction to the captivating Red Centre. Over the course of two days, immerse yourself in the natural wonders of two iconic locations, Uluru and Kata Tjuta, thoughtfully combined into one extraordinary tour. As you journey through the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1987, your expert local guide will share insightful commentary, intriguing stories, and hidden gems, breathing life into the Red Centre's secrets. We have comfortable twin permanent safari tents providing a little more comfort, privacy, and security, or you can try out a traditional swag experience (canvas-covered bedroll).
- Sunset view from Uluru (Ayers Rock) lookout
- Explore Uluru's cultural center at Kata Tjuta as part of your visit to Uluru
- Aboriginal Rock Art Sites that are part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Learn about Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Piti, and Kantju Gorge on this tour
- A journey of self-discovery through Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is an experience like no other
- Marvel at the mighty conglomerate rock formations of Walpa Gorge and Valley of the Winds
- Visit Olga's Kata Tjuta and experience the wonders it has to offer